Kasoa: 12-Year-Old-Boy Electrocuted To Death

Kofi Richard, 12, lost his life unexpectedly on Tuesday after being electrocuted in the Yellow Container neighborhood of Kasoa in the Awutu Senya East Municipality of the Central Region.

According to reports, the deceased’s grandparents heard him yelling for help from the back of their home, but by the time they arrived at the scene, he had already passed away.

The young child, who was on vacation with his grandmother, apparently trod unintentionally on an electric cord on the ground, which resulted in his instant death.

The body was transported to the mortuary after the police were notified.

An investigation into the incident has started.

Source: BoadiNews.com

Visited 48 times, 1 visit(s) today
See also  C/R: Building collapse kills man while chasing ‘evil’ bird on his building

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *